In most cases, once the well is drilled, you’ll need to install a pump to send the water to the consumption site. The pump can extract well water from great depths and ensure a steady supply of water. Contact us to learn more!
Les Puits Christian Monette and Services de pompes et traitement d’eau Monette et fils inc. offer comprehensive services that include well drilling and submersible pump installation services in Lanaudière and the Laurentians. Our staff has many years of experience in the field, and will be able to set up a system that meets your needs.
The Advantages of a Submersible Pump – Efficiency Meets Durability
We install submersible water pumps. Given the wide range of pumps available on the market, we will analyze your needs and select a product that meets your requirements while ensuring maximum water catchment performance. Installing a submersible pump can be beneficial for many reasons:
1. It is one of the most efficient pumps available.
2. A submersible pump will ensure steady flow.
3. It offers consistent capacity.
4. It offers a wide range of pressures and capacities.
5. The submersible pump is highly efficient and durable.
6. It is silent.
7. It will not freeze.
8. It requires less maintenance thanks to a high-quality motor.
9. The motor is protected from harmful outdoor elements such as corrosion, dust, and debris.
Pump Installation Conditions
To fully benefit from the water supply, the submersible pump must be installed below the standing water level, 15 feet away from the bottom of the well. The pumping system then sends the water to your building’s water tank. This water can then be transferred to the plumbing system.